Full Week Package
Join us for the premier experience at The 148th Open with this full-week package inclusive of grounds access from Thursday - Sunday.
Thursday - Sunday
- Ticket to 1st Fairway VIP Hospitality Pavilion
- Daily Grounds Pass
- Access to a Reserved Seating Area on 1st Tee & 18th Green
- Visit to NBC/Golf Channel Broadcast Studios
- Driving Range VIP Access and SkySports Open Zone
- Private Tours of the Media Centre and Players Interview Room
- Tours of the Iconic Yellow Leaderboards
- Meet and Greet with Professional Golfers or Past Champion Golfer
1st Fairway VIP Hospitality Pavilion
- Full Irish breakfast
- Four-course lunch featuring local Irish produce
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day
- Souvenir programme and Order of Play
- Full TV coverage of play
- Private restroom facilities
- Dedicated hospitality staff to ensure the smooth running of your day
- Meet and Greets with Professional Golfers or Past Champion Golfer
- Opportunity to view golf’s greatest prize, the Claret Jug
Add Accommodations & Transportation
4- or 5-Night Hotel Stay
Galgorm Resort & Spa
Check-in 17 July, Check-out 22 July
One-time, round-trip transportation to/from Royal Portrush Thursday - Sunday
Add A Tee Time
Add a Tee Time at Royal Portrush on Monday following the Championship by choosing the Full-Week with Golf option in the dropdown below.
Please note: If you would like a 5-night hotel stay, please select the Galgorm Resort & Spa as it includes Sunday evening.
*Optional caddie services available upon request.